Sunny clear and calm.
Road Conditions & Traffic
The access road is now closed, sorry no vehicle access passed the gate. There is a great walk in the lower bush to crystal lake from the gate.
Average depth of 65cm
Mt Lyford Ski Area is now closed for the 2016 snow season. We would like to thank everyone who hit the slopes this season for your support.
Last snowfall was 35cm on Thu, 8th Sep
Lifts & Facilities
- Learners Closed
- Paradise Valley Platter Closed
- Lower Terako Rope Tow Closed
- Upper Terako Rope Tow Closed
- Cloudy T-Bar Closed
- Wild Ride Terrain Park Closed
- Ski and Snowboard Hire Closed
- Alpine Coaching Closed
- Chamois Cafe Closed
|Mon 24th||Tue 25th||Wed 26th||Thu 27th|