Opening 13 June
2°C, Snow Showers
Visit http://www.metservice.com/skifields/coronet-peak for the most up-to-date weather conditions.
Road Conditions & Traffic
We recommend carrying chains as they may be required. Maintenance of the road and chain requirements are currently being managed by Downer on behalf of the Lakes District Council.
Average depth of 0cm
Snowmaking began on Friday 22 May! Not long now until our lifts are open and your cruising down the M1 enjoying your first turns of the season!
Last snowfall was 10cm on Fri, 15th May
Lifts & Facilities
- Coronet Express Closed
- Greengates Express Closed
- Meadows Express Closed
- Magic Carpet Conveyor Lift Closed
- Kaiser Ski Conveyor Lift Closed
- Learners Carpet Conveyor Lift Closed
- Sunkid Carpet Conveyor Lift Closed
- Rocky Gully T-Bar Closed
- Fun Zone Closed
- Park after Dark Closed
- Coronet Restaurant Closed
- Coronet Café Closed
- Sub Station Closed
- Heidi's Hut Closed
- First Tracks Closed
- Night Skiing (Fri/Sat) Closed
- Snowsports School Closed
- Skiwiland (Daycare) Closed
- Rental and Repairs & Storage Closed
- Snow Shop Closed
Winter is just around the corner, so check out our Lift, Lesson & Rental Combos starting from just NZD$145 by clicking on the Winter Fun Queenstown Style banner above!
|Mon 25th||Tue 26th||Wed 27th||Thu 28th|